Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18162 CAD / BOB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 700 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,900 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,001 ($b16,524) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)