Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 686 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18348 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,208 ($b17,485) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)