Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19568 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,326 (16,998元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)