Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04009 CAD / THB
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,400 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,356 (108,665 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)