Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04170 CAD / THB
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 29% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,500 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,881 (93,079 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Alicante costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnodar costs руб 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)