Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00172 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,228 (CH$2,455,520) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)