Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00113 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,988 (₩4,416,710) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)