Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.538 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 354 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)