Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22521 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,700 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,439 (R$ 10,829) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)