Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19447 CAD / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 366 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 24% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,100 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,634 (23,828元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)