Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 502 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.34783 CAD / PEN
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,000 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$2,505 (S/. 7,203) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Monterrey costs Mex$ 546 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Arequipa costs S/. 38,000 (about 2 hours ago)