Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00086 CAD / IQD
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 47% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,300 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$3,317 (3,836,775 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)