Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.712 CAD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 422 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 29% cheaper than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Kelowna you would need to make just about C$4,589 (Dinar 2,681) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)