Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Kelowna, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20614 CAD / DKK
Do you live in Kelowna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Kelowna (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,152 (kr34,692) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,200 in Kelowna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)