Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04868 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €562 (Mex$ 11,545) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Genoa costs €1.49 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sakaka costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (34 minutes ago)