Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05085 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €489 (Mex$ 9,617) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Osaka costs ¥2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhopal costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)