Cost of living in Zapopan, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04488 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €734 (Mex$ 16,353) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)