Cost of living comparison between Zapopan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04829 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zapopan (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €379 (Mex$ 7,851) in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $24 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨29 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Christchurch costs NZ$849 (about 2 hours ago)