Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 18% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €885 (元6,449) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)