Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22671 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €930 in Kavala you would need to make just about €854 (R$ 3,767) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)