Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26098 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €897 (R$ 3,438) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €860 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)