Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30658 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €878 (R$ 2,865) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)