Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22223 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €910 in Kavala you would need to make just about €821 (R$ 3,693) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)