Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €570 (R$ 2,331) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,500 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,720 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tegucigalpa costs L 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nice costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)