Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27973 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €790 (R$ 2,823) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Cardiff costs £0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Richmond, Virginia costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)