Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23094 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €650 (R$ 2,816) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,210,920 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Timisoara costs 1,100 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Sibiu costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madras costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)