Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29164 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €830 (R$ 2,845) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)