Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €712 (R$ 2,461) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €625 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 1 hour ago)