Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €957 (R$ 4,059) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)