Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27349 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is about the same as in Kavala (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €772 (R$ 2,822) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €750 in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Skelleftea costs 65 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)