Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €351 (COL$1,142,177) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Saskatoon costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ciudad Guayana costs Bs 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Neuquén costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)