Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00027 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €462 (COL$1,718,119) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Budapest costs 145,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Stockholm costs 5,595 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allahabad costs ₨454 (about 1 hour ago)