Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 612 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 172% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 7% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €527 (COL$1,735,222) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Limerick costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex ...) in Buffalo, New York costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 240,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)