Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €733 (COL$2,464,292) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)