Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €920 in Kavala you would need to make just about €667 (COL$2,255,836) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)