Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €335 (COL$1,150,158) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 215 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨122 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)