Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €351 (COL$1,152,471) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Medellín costs COL$1.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)