Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €980 in Kavala you would need to make just about €933 (R$ 3,463) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (25 minutes ago)