Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €870 in Kavala you would need to make just about €823 (R$ 3,078) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)