Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27583 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €665 (R$ 2,412) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phnom Penh costs 144,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hanover costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,270 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)