Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.23048 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €573 (R$ 2,485) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Geneva costs CHF 659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Gaziantep costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Dnipropetrovs'k costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)