Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24919 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €596 (R$ 2,390) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €55,555,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$860 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (27 minutes ago)