Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25422 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €404 (R$ 1,588) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Harare costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 23₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 9,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)