Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04868 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €572 (Mex$ 11,751) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 210 Franc (about 2 hours ago)