Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04619 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €547 (Mex$ 11,842) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Trinidad costs $b2.00 (about 1 hour ago)