Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05085 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €399 (Mex$ 7,843) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 44,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bhopal costs ₨12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 127 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 14 lei (about 1 hour ago)