Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €816 (Mex$ 16,994) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)