Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €362 (Mex$ 8,016) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)