Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04959 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €414 (Mex$ 8,352) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)