Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €392 (Mex$ 7,938) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 2 hours ago)