Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04337 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €347 (Mex$ 8,006) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)