Cost of living comparison between Naucalpan, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04896 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €484 (Mex$ 9,885) in Naucalpan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amman costs Dinar 1.350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suphan Buri costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sacramento, California costs $1.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (19 minutes ago)