Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €970 in Kavala you would need to make just about €631 (Mex$ 14,134) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (44 minutes ago)