Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05107 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €346 (Mex$ 6,775) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Pisa costs €125,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jerusalem costs 27 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kuching costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)