Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04390 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €990 in Kavala you would need to make just about €665 (Mex$ 15,141) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)