Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04856 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €406 (Mex$ 8,354) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$36,490 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $130 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kiev costs 1,400₴ (about 3 hours ago)