Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04502 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €414 (Mex$ 9,187) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)