Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04841 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €441 (Mex$ 9,100) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bursa costs 140TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)