Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04911 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €360 (Mex$ 7,329) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 132,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barranquilla costs COL$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$6,099 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 2 hours ago)