Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04801 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €442 (Mex$ 9,211) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 170,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nicosia costs €5.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 25 zł (about 2 hours ago)