Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €339 (Mex$ 7,349) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)