Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04682 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €950 in Kavala you would need to make just about €700 (Mex$ 14,957) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (42 minutes ago)