Cost of living comparison between Monterrey, Mexico and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05107 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €554 (Mex$ 10,851) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €69 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,580 (about 2 hours ago)