Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01321 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 48% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €262 (₨19,810) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vaduz costs CHF 1.38 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 90 (44 minutes ago)