Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01317 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 48% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €261 (₨19,790) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 169,417 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 100,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (42 minutes ago)