Cost of living comparison between Madurai, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 46% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €336 (₨24,998) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Washington D.C. costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,117 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luanda costs 700,000 Kwanza (34 minutes ago)