Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €542 (руб 37,766) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (41 minutes ago)