Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €413 (руб 29,926) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Suzhou costs 元339 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Split costs 7,892 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 4,800 KZT (about 1 hour ago)