Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01161 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €249 (руб 21,465) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Würzburg costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Netanya costs 5.80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Adelaide costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hartford, Connecticut costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (about 1 hour ago)