Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €405 (руб 29,839) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 19,482,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$11,094 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Djibouti costs 82,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)