Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01409 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €349 (руб 24,767) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $813 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 300 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)