Cost of living comparison between Kirov, Russia and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01401 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €418 (руб 29,822) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belém costs R$ 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Havana costs 2,400 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €26 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)