Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 212% more expensive than in Bucharest
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Toronto is 49% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €312 (₨22,018) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Dinner at an italian restaurant including wine and dessert, dinner for two in Al Ain costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edmonton costs C$1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in João Pessoa costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)