Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 40% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €376 (₨28,186) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 12 FJ$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)