Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 38% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €467 (₨33,853) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)