Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €380 (₨28,223) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangalore costs ₨7,064 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)