Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01288 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €269 (₨20,889) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €589 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.95 (about 2 hours ago)