Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EUR / INR
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 39% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €750 in Kavala you would need to make just about €460 (₨33,467) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)