Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Kavala, Greece
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 25% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,000 in Kavala you would need to make just about €754 (元5,880) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)