Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.13609 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €625 in Kavala you would need to make just about €452 (元3,320) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Washington D.C. costs $0.63 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$190 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $656 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 3,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luton costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)