Cost of living comparison between Anyang, China and Kavala, Greece
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13341 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Kavala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Kavala (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €500 in Kavala you would need to make just about €361 (元2,706) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bloemfontein costs R 169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oulu costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)