Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Karlsruhe, Germany
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016.
Do you live in Karlsruhe? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Karlsruhe (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,890 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Karlsruhe.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)