Cost of living comparison between Zagreb - Centar, Croatia and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.127 INR / HRK
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb - Centar (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,666 (12,410 kn) in Zagreb - Centar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,275 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,677 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saransk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Almaty costs 6,200 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)