Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨711,132 (¥1,065,242) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$13,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bucharest costs 300 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Limerick costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavropol' costs руб 400 (about 2 hours ago)