Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.662 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨774,119 (¥1,169,142) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)