Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨631,082 (¥1,060,470) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)