Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨652,166 (¥1,126,629) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surabaya costs Rp 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sarajevo costs 2.80KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 36,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)