Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,780 (¥160,328) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Pretoria costs R 11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)