Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨673,713 (¥1,087,442) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$194 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)