Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨693,560 (¥1,082,838) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shiraz costs ﷼ 539,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 535 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Marta costs COL$5,860 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Iowa City, Iowa costs $1.09 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Milan costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)