Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,895 (¥169,443) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)