Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨53,313 (R$ 2,761) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)