Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.638 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,045 (R$ 3,588) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,846 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Khabarovsk costs руб 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,160 (about 3 hours ago)