Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.542 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,790 (R$ 3,592) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 11,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolhapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)