Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.815 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,449 (R$ 5,354) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)