Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,815 (R$ 4,682) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 169,417 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kecskemét costs 100,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (42 minutes ago)