Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨51,865 (R$ 2,891) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)