Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,474 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.388 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,143 (R$ 3,919) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Würzburg costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Netanya costs 5.80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Adelaide costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hartford, Connecticut costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (about 1 hour ago)