Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨70,560 (R$ 3,566) in Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kaunas costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)