Cost of living comparison between Salvador, Brazil and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.821 INR / BRL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,414 (R$ 4,698) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Guam costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$135 (about 3 hours ago)