Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.612 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,355 (Mex$ 28,889) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Campinas costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Arlington, Texas costs $525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)