Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.633 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,893 (Mex$ 23,092) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 38 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$27 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)