Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,247 (Mex$ 19,185) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 25 MT (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,425 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)