Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.481 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨51,970 (Mex$ 14,929) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (43 minutes ago)