Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.776 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,760 (Mex$ 23,505) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 99,190 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$51,664 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Valletta costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Houston, Texas costs $8,000,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.40 (about 2 hours ago)