Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.631 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,141 (Mex$ 22,624) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Panama City costs 120 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$42 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)