Cost of living comparison between Morelia, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.371 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,648 (Mex$ 23,925) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Nicosia costs €579 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monrovia costs 555 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wuhan costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Iowa City, Iowa costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)