Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.036 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,909 (€5,891) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Thessaloniki costs €350 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $142 (40 minutes ago)