Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.845 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨537,232 (€7,178) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €55,555,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £125 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$860 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (26 minutes ago)