Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,349 (€1,264) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (43 minutes ago)