Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.168 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨584,537 (€7,989) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (30 minutes ago)