Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.365 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨594,404 (€7,993) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Washington D.C. costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 120,690 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,117 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luanda costs 700,000 Kwanza (35 minutes ago)