Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨549,926 (€7,314) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Temuco costs CH$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tarragona costs €168 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.40TL (about 1 hour ago)