Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.602 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,222 (€1,293) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)