Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,797 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,187 (€1,115) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)