Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,769 prices entered by 937 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 75.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨587,783 (€7,756) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Francisco, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Montclair, New Jersey costs $1,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (about 3 hours ago)