Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.212 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨23,451 (10,601₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (35 minutes ago)