Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.657 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨68,375 (25,737₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.53 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volta Redonda costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 60 (about 3 hours ago)