Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.695 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨69,474 (25,780₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$85 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hobart costs AU$234 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 4,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chiclayo costs S/. 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)