Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.580 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨62,206 (24,108₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Managua costs 3,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php350 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valparaiso costs CH$380 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuxi costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 243 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)