Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.649 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨68,229 (25,754₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)