Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.629 INR / UAH
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨62,204 (23,663₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (35 minutes ago)