Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.604 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨581,595 (£6,716) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)