Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.393 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 65% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨671,608 (£6,826) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ensenada costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)