Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨590,103 (£7,009) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)