Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.585 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,821 (£1,242) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)