Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.086 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 56% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨586,298 (£6,656) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kuantan costs RM13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 1,513,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bucharest costs 11 lei (about 3 hours ago)