Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.851 INR / GBP
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨638,843 (£6,529) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Iloilo costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)