Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.042 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 42% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨47,937 (11,859 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)