Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.359 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨69,169 (20,593 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)