Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.356 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 56% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨27,368 (8,155 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)