Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.387 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨69,075 (20,393 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vitória costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 6.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)