Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.410 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 7% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨69,813 (20,476 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)