Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.349 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨71,975 (21,492 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shenzhen costs 元800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Heraklion costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (about 3 hours ago)