Cost of living comparison between Chişinău, Moldova and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.372 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨68,865 (20,420 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)