Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.758 INR / MDL
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 48% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨76,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨39,870 (10,608 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (34 minutes ago)