Cost of living comparison between Chihuahua, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.838 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,040 (Mex$ 22,157) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs BD$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)