Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,418 (Mex$ 30,582) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 65,000 (about 1 hour ago)