Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨47,704 (Mex$ 13,714) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)