Cost of living comparison between Chihuahua, Mexico and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.561 INR / MXN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,003 (Mex$ 18,253) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Reykjavik costs 7,000,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Suva costs 300 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,923,340 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)