Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11585 INR / XOF
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 43% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨534,718 (4,615,686 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 20,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 30,800 Kwanza (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)