Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11404 INR / XOF
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 39% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,605 (759,405 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Tehran costs ﷼ 2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tokyo costs ¥227 (about 1 hour ago)