Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11449 INR / XOF
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 38% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,095 (944,162 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Pisa costs €125,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jerusalem costs 27 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kuching costs RM13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 3,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)