Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11284 INR / XOF
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 46% more expensive than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨570,659 (5,057,357 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Karlsruhe costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Nicosia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)