Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 19.451 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨394,825 (S/. 20,299) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Doha costs 10,200 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Padua costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $5.99 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ljubljana costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)