Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.109 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨92,710 (S/. 4,610) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 6,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)