Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.062 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,254 (S/. 3,901) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)