Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.218 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,775 (S/. 3,896) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)