Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.823 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨45,735 (S/. 2,196) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)