Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.833 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨42,330 (S/. 2,134) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)