Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 37% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨47,360 (S/. 2,355) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)