Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.201 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨93,519 (S/. 4,629) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quito costs $2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vilnius costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)