Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Karimnagar, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.817 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Karimnagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karimnagar you would need to make just about ₨56,387 (S/. 2,845) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)