Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Karimnagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.246 INR / PEN
Do you live in Karimnagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is about the same as in Karimnagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,832 (S/. 3,894) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 920 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)