Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Karaganda, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 424.120 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Karaganda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 204% more expensive than in Karaganda (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,802 KZT (€2,376) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 332,000 KZT in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)