Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain vs Karaganda, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 431.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Karaganda? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 211% more expensive than in Karaganda (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 908,734 KZT (€2,108) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 KZT in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)