Cost of living comparison between Yaoundé, Cameroon and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17399 PKR / XAF *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 90% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,002 (1,023,050 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)