Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,819 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19013 PKR / XAF *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 139% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨265,213 (1,394,870 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (26 minutes ago)