Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17098 PKR / XAF *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 94% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,017 (707,804 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)