Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,260 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.646 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨59,587 (Mex$ 10,553) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vienna costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8mb, 1 month in Odessa costs 66₴ (37 minutes ago)