Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.542 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,821 (Mex$ 18,191) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)