Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,025 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.647 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨55,758 (Mex$ 9,875) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 1 hour ago)