Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.345 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨81,104 (Mex$ 15,173) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (about 2 hours ago)