Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,074 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.700 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is about the same as in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨92,453 (Mex$ 16,220) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Des Moines, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Marseille costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)