Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.759 PKR / MXN *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,700 (Mex$ 25,298) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨119,000 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (31 minutes ago)