Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,795 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.729 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,798 (R$ 3,996) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥11,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 100KM (about 1 hour ago)