Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.432 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,320 (R$ 5,005) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,400,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 250 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 1 hour ago)