Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,979 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.653 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 95% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,321 (R$ 6,645) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)