Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,691 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.105 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 103% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,745 (R$ 4,945) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)