Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.094 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,085 (R$ 3,368) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)