Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,746 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.494 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,838 (R$ 4,553) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)