Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,833 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.539 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,010 (R$ 4,635) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in N'Djamena costs 16,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in New York City costs $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 38 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mombasa costs Shilling3,000 (about 3 hours ago)