Cost of living comparison between Ribeirão Preto, Brazil and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.242 PKR / BRL *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,247 (R$ 4,044) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.78 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 49 kr (about 2 hours ago)