Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.158 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨78,432 (18,861₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)