Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.401 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,007 (35,445₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨126,000 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Freetown costs 300,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)