Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.222 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨65,564 (15,528₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 215 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨122 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nantes costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)