Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,494 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.112 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨65,084 (15,826₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,912 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sapporo costs ¥11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)