Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! Mariupol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mariupol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,472 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.940 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in Joburg is 36% more expensive than in Vladivostok
- Cost of living in New York is 161% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in London is 7% more expensive than in New York
- Cost of living in Lisbon is 15% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in New York is 7% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 159% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Sydney is 29% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Vienna is 13% cheaper than in Leicester
- Cost of living in Singapore is 12% cheaper than in Hong Kong
- Cost of living in Buenos Aires is 30% more expensive than in São Paulo
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,395 (15,466₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Hamburg costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Santo André costs R$ 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prague costs 13,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)