Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,908 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.016 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨65,680 (16,353₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Harcourt costs 50,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €32,890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)