Cost of living comparison between Mariupol, Ukraine and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.061 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨51,863 (12,771₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Craiova costs 900 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in İzmir costs 2.44TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghaziabad costs ₨971,706 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (33 minutes ago)