Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.861 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨50,705 (13,132₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)