Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Karachi, Pakistan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.063 PKR / UAH *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨90,545 (22,287₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)