Cost of living comparison between Jamshedpur, India and Karachi, Pakistan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.560 PKR / INR *
Do you live in Karachi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Karachi (Pakistan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Karachi you would need to make just about ₨74,640 (₨47,837) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)