Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 40.217 TWD / JOD
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 19% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 92,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 74,230 NT$ (Dinar 1,846) in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Houston, Texas costs $2.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (37 minutes ago)