Cost of living in Yinchuan, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.353 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 58,167 NT$ (13,363元) in Yinchuan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in La Paz costs $b190 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Welkom costs R 31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Faisalabad costs ₨44 (about 1 hour ago)