Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.317 TWD / CNY
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 5% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 88,943 NT$ (20,602元) in Yangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)