Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.464 TWD / PLN
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City you would need to make just about 66,552 NT$ (8,917 zł) in Wrocław.
Prices recently added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 6 hours ago)