Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.010 TWD / EUR
Do you live in Kaohsiung City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 36% more expensive than in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan)
For example, you would need at least 111,460 NT$ (€3,277) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 NT$ in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Alicante costs €300 (about 3 hours ago)